G-Star Raw CROSSBODY BAG - 'Raw Denim'
This G-Star RAW Crossbody bag is designed with small bellows pockets set on a main compartment with zip. Two of the front pockets close with clip buckles, one shows a zipper. This cross-body bag offers plenty of space for your items. The woven belt is adjustable to fit your preferred length.
- Zipper main compartment
- Front pockets with additional compartments- buckle clip closure and a zipper
- Adjustable woven strap- clip buckle
- Woven G-Star RAW label at the front
KIR DENIM ORGANIC 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.