G-Star Raw 3301 Slim Jeans - 'Medium Blue'
The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Cow grain leather label at the back waist
ELTO PURE STRETCH DENIM
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character and pure indigo shade, which is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 11.8 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
FADED CASCADE RESTORED
Faded denim finished with lighter sections. Repaired details are added.