FIELD NOTES Tennessee County Fair Memo Book - 3-Pack
Three 48-Page Memo Books
What's your favorite state? Is it where you live? Where you want to live? The one you visit every chance you get? Each pack of Field Notes’ County Fair edition includes three memo books featuring your chosen state. All fifty great states of the union and Washington D.C are available, and there’s also a spanish-language version for Puerto Rico.
The covers are printed in the traditional award ribbon colors, blue/red/yellow, with gold text on sturdy 100#C stock with a textured linen finish. Inside, you’ll find 48 pages of 50#T Finch Opaque white paper with a light-blueish-gray graph, ready for your travel plans, cook-off recipes, or livestock feeding schedules.
On the back covers, you’ll find a bevy of meticulously-researched state facts and figures. For example, did you know that Mississippi is the birthplace of stickball? Or that Kansas has 46,345,827* acres of farmland? We could go on and on, but having such facts ready-to-go in your pocket is far more efficient than scrolling through our website.
01. Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
02. Cover: Neenah Sundance Linen 100#C "Chicken Egg" white, flood coated with double-hits of "Bluejay" blue, "Cardinal" red and "Yellowhammer" yellow inks, topped off with a thick, brute force, single hit application of Toyo's very finest "Forty-niner Boomtown" gold ink.
03. Innards: Boise Offset Smooth 50#T "Whitewash" white, with a fine, soy-based, 1-Color application of "Babe the Blue Ox Underbelly" light blue ink.
04. Covers printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
05. Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
06. Binding by a McCain 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill and William J. Brown – the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
07. Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
08. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
09. Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
10. FIELD NOTES only uses the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
11. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.