FIELD NOTES Signature Sketchbook - 2-Pack, Plain
There was obvious demand, so we created this new “Signature Series” with the same form and specifications as “Dime Novel.” There are two versions: a 2-pack of sketchbooks with blank pages and a French Paper grey/blue cover, and a 2-pack of ruled notebooks with a cream/yellow colored cover. The covers are gently debossed with just a tint of ink. We’ve used a brighter, whiter version of the same Strathmore Premium Wove stock for the 72 interior pages of both versions.
01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Cover: French Paper Co. Construction 100#C “Cement Green” and “Steel Blue” with a gentle 1-color application of tinted soy-based Saphira ink. Debossed by Nu-Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
03. Innards: Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T “Ultimate White” with a fine, 1-color application of “Signature Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color offset printing press.
05. Bound with Coats Dual Duty C8167 “Natural” thread on a Smyth Freccia sewing machine and Muller Martini Norm binder at Harris Bindery, Downers Grove, Ill.
06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
07. Ruled lines (where applicable): 1/4" (6.4mm).
08. “Signature” dimensions are 4-1/4" × 6-1/2" (108mm × 165mm).
09. FIELD NOTES uses the Futura family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.